Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

A moment in netball

 The whistle goes we all run in,I do a half roll the girl who is partnering up with me falled for the trick,she goes the opposite way I do,now I can get a pass from the other players in my team.I got the ball and I need to get the ball down to the hoop,I pass the ball to my friend then she passed the ball to the other team mate but the other team got an intercept  now the ball is going to there hoop.I quickly do a roll to get a intercept.I got the ball I do a bounce pass to trick the other team,My friend got the ball she passed it to me again now I pass it to the team mate in the circle and she tries to shoot and we got it in!.Now it is back to center pass and it is there ball,My player thinks I am going to do a half roll but I trick her her that I am doing a half roll but I do a full roll but they still got the ball and it went straight down to there hoop and they got a goal then the alarm went off that was the end of the game ,now we got to shake hand and say good game even though 

they one it was a good game  

1 comment:

  1. Hello sofia,
    I like how you said all about your day playing netball.
    Great job

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about