Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

The new planet

 "hurry up" I yelled at mum was talking to a lady that she works with for 20 minuets "we are going to be late for our rocket ship "I said "OK"mum finally said I was very happy but she just kept on talking "MUM WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE"I yelled I just can't take it anymore I walked up to Mum very angry pool mum's arm and walk away "OK bye"mum yelled to the lady she was talking too.We got to the entry of the rocket ship dad was there waiting for me and Mum we walked into the rocket I was so excited but Mum wasn't I said to mum "it will be OK mum"mum smiled at me,I smiled back "it would be cool if we found a new planet"Dad said "it would be cool"I said "maybe we will"Mum said as soon as mum finished talking the count down started 10,9,8"here we go"I said 7,6,5 "oh why did I do this"mum said 4,3,2,1 BLAST OF as quick as a wink we were out in space Me and dad got our space gear on Mum said we are crazy I just think mum overrated a bit.The door opened we jumped out of the rocket ship into space "look I yelled "what planet is that dad"i said to him "I do not know actually"Said Dad "lets go back and tell the others"I said we told mum "lets go back to earth"mum said and so we did Dad told the space company they were shocked and from then on it was a great discovery.                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about