Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

the thing that changed my life forever

  This was the time that I had butterfly stitches.So it all stared of I was yelling out to dad I could hear him but did not know where he was.At my house we have these stairs with a brick wall on the side(this is outside)And my feet were on the edge of the stairs I ended up losing balance and fell.I tumbled down the stairs and hit my left side of my head on the brick wall.It split my left side of my head,I was screaming in pain I walked inside and opened the door but as I walked inside I jammed my finger in the door which   made it heart even more more I ran inside crying mum and dad were sitting on the couch as soon as they saw me they took me to an ANE it was also a Dentist.When we got there Dad bought me a little pack of m and ms.The nurse called me when I went inside the room she took my temperature and my blood pressure  which were all OK. She said to mum I need butterfly stitches Then we went back out into the waiting room.Finally the person who was going to do my butterfly stitches came I had to be holed down by mum and dad.I was scramming in pain.Finally it was over I still had tears coming down my face .Later on (we are home now)I have my family over I haven't said this yet this happened on my 3rd birthday so carry on mum made me a cake with cream inside,at that age I did not like cream so it was on of the worst birthdays I have have ever had in my life so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about