Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

The price of food

 Dear Supermarkets 

Food is getting too expensive especially fruit and vegetables.The last time I was at the supermarket a pack tomatoes  was $7:99 and a cucumber was $5:99. Green cabbage is $4:49 each and for gold kiwifruit it's $6:99.

I think farmers want money for their fruit and vegetables but if it's too expensive nobody will buy it.

I think the price of a pack of tomatoes should be $3:00 because I personally think tomatoes are yum and you can use them in many different ways. I think they should be cheaper.

 Cucumber should at least be $3:00 because you can also use cucumber in many different ways too.

Green cabbage should $3:99 only. One dollar lower because cabbage is hard to grow but I still think it's yum.

Gold kiwifruit should be $3:00 per kg because I also personally think that kiwi fruit are yum.

So supermarkets please lower the prices of food because it will be a lot cheaper for us to buy 

From Sofia    

This week for writing we had to write about an issue.My issue was for prices are to high   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about